Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.The EcoStore.in
(hereinafter interchangeably referred to as "The Eco Store" , "EcoStore" or "Website").
1. Acceptance of Terms
1.3 Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Eco Store and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Bangalore. The High Court of judicature at Bangalore alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
1.4 YOUR ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Eco Store does facilitate the sale of products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use Eco Store only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Eco Store reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
1.5 REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Eco Store reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Eco Store a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Eco Store and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Eco Store for all claims resulting from content you supply. Eco Store has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Eco Store takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
2. Accuracy of Information
2.1 All material on the Website is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. Access to the Website is provided on an 'as available' basis. Neither Eco Store, its related bodies corporate nor its or their directors or employees make any representation or warranty that:
(a) Any material on the Website will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material); or
(b) Your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN ADDITIONAL AND/OR DIFFERENT INGREDIENT, NUTRITIONAL OR PROPER USAGE INFORMATION THAN THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ LABELS, WARNINGS AND DIRECTIONS PRIOR TO USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY. CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS FOR GENERAL REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHYSICIAN, PHARMACIST OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR FOR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM. Eco Store ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS REGARDING ANY PRODUCT.
2.3 COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
Eco Store respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us with the appropriate information.
2.4 Eco Store will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on the Website, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software.
3. Terms of Us
You agree and confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Eco Store for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Eco Store reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
4. Return and Cancellation Policy:
- Order once placed can be cancelled before 12:00 noon the following day by calling our store at 080-22580132 or 98456-89551.
We do not encourage return of the product once sold to you. However, they can be exchanged as per the below conditions:
- Vegetables, Fruits, Greens, Grocery items and Jewellery once sold cannot be returned.
- Any product that is sealed or bottled can be exchanged within two days of purchase provided it is not opened and in the original condition so that they can be placed for sale again.
- Art & Craft products can be exchanged within two days of purchase provided items are in good condition.
Intellectual Property Rights:
This Website is controlled and operated by us. All material on this Website, including images, illustrations, write ups, audio clips, video clips, designs, etc., are protected by copyrights, trademarks, designs, and other intellectual property rights either owned by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. All material on the Website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials or use of the materials in any manner and for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights in such material, and is prohibited.
b) Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various services. Links to Third Party Sites:
The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of TheEcoStore.in and TheEcoStore.in is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. TheEcoStore.in is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. TheEcoStore.in is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TheEcoStore.in or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Eco Store. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. Eco Store may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to Eco Store. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Eco Store, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. Eco Store's right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org